Atoll League Cap
The star of the South Pacific League this season was the big pinch hitter, Marine Gunny Sgt. C.T. ‘Charcoal’ Smith. With a solid 389 average he was the terror of Taratupa Field. Coming in to bat against the Pavuvu Quicksteppers and wearing his Atoll Defenders pinstripes he was anything but raggedy assed being rather strictly Semper Fi all the way.
After destroying the diamond in that year of ‘44, ‘Charcoal’, gifted his trashed and worn out uniforms to the archives of the Papa Nui Cap Co. The Papa not one to sit idly by, soon had his local team of Mary’s cutting and frantically sewing to make souvenir caps from his flannels for the legions of island fans all looking for memorabilia from that famous performance.
- Repurposed 1940’s pinstripe baseball flannels.
- Patched and repaired and each one individually hand crafted by the Maestro of Ballcaps, Mr Troy O’Shea Esq.
- Papa Nui Tail End Charlie cap pattern with stubby visor.
- Recycled WWII Marine Corps herringbone twill under visor.
- Australian kangaroo leather sweatband.
- Limited sizes Medium and Large.