Mike Forney flight cap. BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL
The MIKE FORNEY CAP.
At the controls of HO3S-1 was Chief Petty Officer, Mike Forney. A tough 27 year old Irishman from Chicago. He flew his ‘copter off the decks of the USS Savo, wearing a Baron Von Richthofen scarf of kelly green, and a matching Papa Nui ball cap in the same hue. Jammed between his big teeth was a clay pipe. He had found that when those astonishing symbols arrived at a scene of catastrophe, everyone relaxed, and he had already managed to save three pilot whilst wearing his Papa Cap.
- 1950’s style aviation style ball cap in vivid Kelly Green.
- 100% Japanese milled cotton twill.
- Olive Drab herringbone twill flip up under visor and rugged sweatband.
- Country of origin Hinomaru.
- Available in medium 57-58cm and Large 59-60cm